Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Beat in vanilla and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Slowly blend in flour and then chocolate chips. Cover mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place a piece of wax paper over your temp-tations® Lid-it®. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on Lid-it.
- Place chocolate candy coating in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate with a fork, allowing any excess to drip off. Place back on wax paper. Once all the balls are coated place the Lid-it back in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to set. If desired, drizzle some of the leftover chocolate on top for decoration.
Tell us what you think!