Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Leave butter in paper wrapper and microwave for 10 seconds or until very soft but not melted. Unwrap and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Slowly blend in flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill each ramekin 1/2 full with dough. Press down to form to ramekin. Microwave on 50% power for 90 seconds. Cool completely before removing from ramekin. You will need to bake these in several batches. Top with ice cream if desired.
Tell us what you think!