Easy Enchilada Bake
This recipe is a great way to put a delicious Mexican meal on your table in no time flat! And it’s so easy to assemble, you can get the kids or grandkids involved. It’s also a nice option for one or two. Just cut the ingredients in half and use one of your temp-tations® 2-quart bakers. Plus, the leftovers work great for lunch the next day! - Tara
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups onion, diced
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mild enchilada sauce
- 2 (16-ounce) cans fat-free refried beans, softened
- 2 cups mild salsa
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the beef, onion and garlic in a saucepan over medium-high heat until beef is cooked through. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray the bottom of your temp-tations® baker with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the baker. Top with 5 tortillas. Carefully spread 1 can of refried beans over the tortillas. Top with 1/2 of the beef mixture, 1/3 of the enchilada sauce, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layering, ending with 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serves 8.