Espresso Mug Cake
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 Tablespoons sweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream for topping (optional)
- In a temp-tations® mixing bowl combine flour, espresso powder, sugar and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract, mix together until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased temp-tations® figural floral mug and microwave on high for 90 seconds or until cooked through.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Tell us what you think!