Everything Chopped Salad
Though I'll admit that I usually just throw a little of everything into my chopped salads, this combination with broccoli, Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon, and onion is one of my favorites - especially when paired with a creamy dressing. - Tara
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped broccoli
- 2/3 cup crumbled or cubed Cheddar cheese
- Your favorite creamy salad dressing
- Place chopped lettuce in my 12-inch fluted salad bowl, or any 3-quart temp-tations® dish.
- Arrange remaining ingredients in neat rows for the best presentation. Serve alongside ranch, creamy Italian, or any creamy salad dressing.
- At the table, I like to add about 2/3 cup of dressing to the bowl and toss all before serving.