Irish Potato Bites
- 20 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup corned beef
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sour cream, for serving
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until they are fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled, cut each one in half and cut a small slice off of the rounded end so the potatoes sit up straight.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half saving the potato insides in a bowl.
- Add in the corned beef, cheese, green onions and butter, salt and the saved potato insides. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and place them on a temp-tations Lid-it. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
Tell us what you think!