Minty Mojito Fruit Salad
A refreshing favorite on a hot summer day! This recipe is a great side dish for any picnic or back yard barbeque. It also makes a wonderful breakfast. I love sitting on my back porch in the morning, watching the sun come up, with a hot cup of coffee in one hand and a big bowl of fruit salad in the other. - Tara
- 1 1/2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Mix fruit together in a 2-quart temp-tations® bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together. Pour over fruit and gently toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.