PB & Cheesecake Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your temp-tations® 8 x 8 baker with parchment paper leaving some to hang over the sides for easy lifting later. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- For the brownie layer, place butter and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until everything is melted and smooth.
- Add in brown sugar, 1/2 cup of white sugar, 3 eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Slowly blend in 3/4 cup flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- For the cheesecake layer, place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Add in peanut butter, 1/4 cup sugar and sour cream. Blend until smooth.
- Add in 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla, 1 tablespoon of flour and 2 eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Spread half of the brownie batter in the bottom of the baker. Carefully top with half of the cheesecake batter. Top with remaining brownie batter followed by remaining cheesecake batter.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely before removing from pan.
Tell us what you think!