Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon fish or flax oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and oats in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour in 1 cup of water and stir until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter, honey and fish or flax oil. Mix well.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup of water until a dough forms.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into cute shapes for your dog. Place cookies on a temp-tations Lid-It® and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely before feeding to your dog.
Tell us what you think!