Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
This recipe is proof positive that scalloped potatoes don't have to come from a box! - Tara
- 4 cups sliced potatoes, 1/6 inch thin
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham cubes
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Boil sliced potatoes in a large pot of water for 5 minutes, until almost, but not yet tender. Immediately run them under cool water and drain well.
- In a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish, make a layer of potatoes, and then onion, ham and sprinkling of flour. Repeat until all are used.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper, and then pour over the layered potatoes. Top all with Cheddar cheese and bake 40 minutes, until cheese is well browned and potatoes are bubbling. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Tell us what you think!