Spinach and Artichoke Dip
I love making hot dips in my 1-quart bakers. They're just the right size for a small get-together with friends. Of course, if you have more than a few friends over, the recipe is easily doubled in one of my 2-quart bakers. - Tara
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
- 4 ounces cream cheese, regular or reduced fat
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined and spread into a 1-quart temp-tations® baking dish. (Microwaving the cream cheese for 30-45 seconds to soften will make the mixing far easier.) You can also mix directly in the baking dish, but you will have to add the spinach in a little at a time as it will be bulkier than the dish until submerged.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbling and top is lightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips, root chips, toasted baguette slices, or hearty crackers.