Sugar Cone Crumb Pie
Enjoy your ice cream cone in the form of a mini pie :) These adorable mini pies feature ice cream sugar cone crumbs and lots of cool, creamy goodness - a perfect summertime treat! - Tara
- 1 box (one dozen) sugar ice cream cones, crushed
- 3 pints of vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, stems removed, and diced
- Whole or sliced strawberries, for garnish
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Line the bottom of four temp-tations® mini pie dishes with the crushed sugar cone crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix softened ice cream with diced strawberries and spread over the sugar cone crumbs in each mini pie dish. Place pie dishes in freezer until ice cream is hardened, about 1 hour.
- Remove pie dishes from freezer, sprinkle with additional sugar cone crumbs, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and garnish with whole or sliced strawberries.