Sweet Potato S’Mores Pie
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 cups pureed sweet potato1 cup condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, 2 tbsp of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Press this mixture firmly into the bottom of your pie plate
- Bake crust until lightly golder, around 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate in intervals until melted. Spread this mixture evenly over pie crust and freeze until solid
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweet potato, remaining sugar, cinnamon and salt, as well as the condensed milk, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Pour this over the chocolate layer.
- Bake until set, around 50 minutes and let cool completely in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours
- Sprinkle top evenly with mini marshmallows, bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
Tell us what you think!