I love this Blondies recipe because it’s so versatile and adaptable. You can add Valentine’s themed M&Ms like I did here, or you can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, dried cherries, or any other additions your little heart desires. - Tara
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup red, pink and white M&Ms, plus 1/4 cup
- Spray a temp-tations® 8x8 square baker lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix melted butter with brown sugar, and beat until smooth.
- Beat in egg, and then vanilla extract.
- Add pinch of salt and then stir in flour. Mix 1/2 cup M&Ms into the batter.
- Pour into prepared pan, and top with 1/4 cup M&Ms. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until set in the middle.
- Cool on rack before cutting into squares.